Sunday, January 4, 2009

Where has the year gone?

Happy Birthday Morgan! I can't believe that our baby is a year old today. It feels like yesterday that I just had her. I had forgotten how much a baby changes in a year. She is walking, almost running trying to keep up with Vince and she is definitely getting into everything. Morgan wasn't quite sure what to think of today. Vince helped open all of her presents and she didn't like us singing "Happy Birthday" nor did she like the cake in the beginning. She was playing with the frosting like it was playdoh so I ended up feeding it to her with a fork. Some how she still managed to get it all over herself. Straight to the bathtub it was...

Vince helping Morgan open her presents.















Morgan finally enjoying her cake!

















4 comments:

Nicole Cleary said...

Hey mate, how are you? It's great to see an updated photo of the two kids. I can't believe Morgan is 1 already. Time just flies.

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year. I will send you a couple of photos from our Christmas too.

Take care and I will be in touch soon

Unknown said...

Horray! Glad to see you on here! Happy birthday to little Morgan! (I remember discussing the benefits and pitfalls of two... aren't you glad you made her!!??)

Varna said...

Happy Birthday to Morgan! Wow I can't believe she is one already! Love seeing your blog- maybe I'll see more of you on the computer since you live so far away :) Congrats to all 4 of you for making it to M's first year!

Sweet life with boys said...

I love the blog-it is so fun to keep up with friends this way. I will check often. Happy Birthday Morgan! Vince looks so grown up in his picture:) God bless you all!

Laura